Tuesday 3 June 2014

D Day - Flight to London

Currently at Sydney airport waiting to board our flight to London, we have a one hour layover in Singapore and hearing as they don't tolerate piggery I will stay in the airport to avoid getting arrested. Got through customs without much trouble given my shady record which I was stoked about, however received overly friendly pat-down from a male customs officer which will haunt me in airports for the rest of my days. Stayed in Sydney last night, unfortunately the bright lights of the city were too much of a temptation for us layed back country folk. Ventured out for a few beers and am seedier than the bottom of a birdcage today. Not looking forward to this 23 hour long haul trip, I hope they show Jumangi or Twister on the in flight movies, they are my favs. Next stop, London. Peace, DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment